Digital Blackout Digital Blackout

I enjoy this. Not the biggest fan of the lead. But it sounded great either way. :)

Now I Can Think Now I Can Think

Definitely a fan

What a great quality song, haha. Job well done. I'm a fan of the lyrics as well. Your voice has an unusual charm which makes it unique and authentic.

Awesome job

DrAndronicus responds:

thanks. all created in my basement woohoo. i used to avoid singing due to my voice's usualness. If you'd like to follow more of my music I have a weekly blog I'm starting at www.andronicusmusic.com. this will be uploaded there next sunday.

Andronicus

LB - Journey Through Life LB - Journey Through Life

I'm a fan

I absolutely love this.
I love the way it seems actually composed. The beginning is my favorite part. I'll be honest and say that it got repetitive, but I still absolutely loved it.

It seems like something that would be in the background of someone narrating a life story.

This is really awesome. =]

Lublub194 responds:

Alright, Thanks man. :D

I know it gets repetitive, I have a hard way with that. I try to vary my instruments, but it all ends up being repetitive. Meh.

Anyways, I'm very glad you liked it. I try my best with what I'm given! Thanks for the review!

I appreciate/respond to everyone!

Wind, Sea, and Mind Wind, Sea, and Mind

This is very very great...

This piece is SO... awe inspiring.

This is definitely one of the greatest things I have ever heard on newgrounds!

I'm surprised that you looked at it with such low standards. This is so inspiring and beautiful and hypnotizing and I can't find anything wrong with it

I am favoriting this and adding YOU to my favorites.
I wanna hear more songs like this.
Newgrounds needs more compositions like this, pieces that actually take you somewhere and evoke something within you.

GAH! ITS SO GOOD...

Advice for anyone listening, listen to it all... you'll love it =]
Great job =]

Gliese581q responds:

Heh, you've never been zero bombed, have you. This site is vicious. It's best to not care and submit your piece, hoping to get a fave here or there. If you make a big deal out of it you merely continue the hate-cycle.

Anyway, thanks for the 10 :P

!/PiXeLaTeD\! !/PiXeLaTeD\!

uh...

This song sucks a lot.
You're really bad at making music.
You need a life.
You should stop making music.

haha GOTCHA!
Sorry, i thought it'd be clever to do that.
Hey, this is really cool. I've slowly fallen in love with 8-bit (ish) sounding stuff. This 8-bit was awesome and it got me hooked. and then once the slower part came in... sigh.... It was great.

Awesome song good sir.
You make great music.
You probably have downloaded a life already.
and please keep making music =]

Orchestration Contest-2009 Orchestration Contest-2009

This is absolutely great!

This is absolutely great =]

I was thinking of participating but alas it's not easy to come up with something worth listening.

Great job.
Good luck with the contest =]

paradimensional responds:

Thanks =)

Hope_ Hope_

sigh

Sigh...

your music is love haha.

I'm pretty sure your playing is the kind of guitar music that I've looked all over youtube and such for.

You're very good sir, you know that haha.
Stay cool!
and keep playing!!

Boux responds:

Hey thanks alot for the nice words Tysuru, of course i'll keep playing, sometimes i cant and sometimes i can, all depends on how i feel that day and what inspirations i have.

hey and speaking of youtube heres my account:

add me if you have one.
peace.

The Rehab of Six Daves 2.0 The Rehab of Six Daves 2.0

haha

I actually found this quite creatively funny.

You do pretty good voices, and a nice range too.

Not for the critiquee, haha
It DOES sound a little choppy at least with the recording a sound pops. But I can tell that, that may just be the hardware.

But that was quite funny haha.
Hope you get a voice acting job here soon, I wanna hear it once you do

Sh0ckFyre responds:

I'm using some piece of shit free sound editor and a $3 microphone. Thanks for the comment!

8-Bit Blaze 8-Bit Blaze

hmmm =]

I'm not gonna lie.
I'm a big fan of 8-bit melodies actually.

and truth be said, this is 8-ish-bit haha
and the actual song seems to flow very well and funlike.

haha.

I like it a lot.
Good job =]

Piano Of Light Piano Of Light

Peaceful

This is quite peaceful and I do like it =]
my only advice is maybe make it so the piano is not as harsh, if that makes sense?
Like have it flow a little more instead of beat..beatbeat.beat.

But that's your choice. Overall, fairly well done.
good job =]

thedude9 responds:

i kind of like the beat...beatbeatbeat stuff, but thanks for suggesting.
Also i think i understand the harsh thing. like i should make it not as strong or something.

but anyway, thanks for the review!